Youth Development Coordinator
US Quidditch youth development coordinators help develop and maintain resources targeted towards high school, middle school, and elementary school children. Youth development coordinators are part of a team of volunteers within the office of the executive director. The office of the executive director consists of several teams, and also manages new or emerging programs, supports day to day organization operations, and works directly with the board of directors.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks. Travel is encouraged but not required for this role.
Help develop and maintain youth quidditch resources and programs
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Manage updates to the youth rulebook
- Create quidditch resources geared towards elementary, middle, and/or high school students, including how to play the game and curriculum development
- Collaborate with youth regional coordinators on youth programs and resource development
- Develop youth quidditch programs for USQ events
- Familiarity with how quidditch works
- Interest in creating resources and editing documents
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings.