Virtual Programs Coordinator
USQ’s communications department, managed by the executive director and strategic planning manager, publicizes the sport of quidditch and the activities of USQ to pre-existing players and fan bases and seeks to expand the league’s audience. It also focuses on visually representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Virtual programs, called USQ+, are a new membership benefit from USQ. Content includes webinars/roundables, story sharing, and social events.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department as needed. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
Coordinate USQ virtual programs
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Create and plan virtual programs for USQ
- Coordinate virtual program presenters
- Assist with communication of virtual programs to members and non-members
- In conjunction with graphic design coordinators, create assets (graphics/visuals) for virtual programs
- In conjunction with social media coordinator, come up with coverage plan for virtual programs
- Upkeep archive of virtual programs
- Have familiarity with social media and livestream platforms
- Interest in virtual event planning
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings as needed