Virtual Programs Coordinator
The virtual programs coordinator helps organize logistics for any USQ hosted virtual program, also known as USQ+. This role is part of the internal events division of the events department.
This division of the events department focuses on planning and implementing USQ’s virtual and in-person events. This includes regional championships and US Quidditch Cup.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
Coordinate logistics for USQ virtual programs
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Collaborate with other departments to help plan logistics for USQ+ programs they want to host
- Assist with coordinating and communicating with virtual program presenters as needed
- Set up virtual program RSVP link
- Provide technical support for USQ+ programs
- Upkeep archive of USQ+ programs and upload recorded programs to YouTube
- Help edit transcripts for USQ+ programs post-event
- Have familiarity with social media, livestream, and virtual meeting platforms
- Interest in virtual event planning
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings as needed