The video coordinator creates video reels for USQ and helps manage video archives. This role reports to the video team lead.
This division of the communications department focuses on visually capturing and representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Additionally, focus is placed on the visual assets created by the organization for projects.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Create highlight reels for events and other programs
- Manage video archives
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Create highlight reels of teams/players as it relates to events
- Help create videos advertising or recapping USQ programs
- Manage video archive
- Assist members with finding video footage as requested
- Keep USQ website up to date with video footage
- Keep USQ’s YouTube account up to date, including organizing playlists, uploading games, and moderating comments
- Have familiarity with YouTube and other video platforms
- Experience with video production/editing
- Attention to detail
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings