USNT Social Media Assistant
The US National Team, managed by the USNT Coordinator, is the official quidditch team of the United States. The team is regulated by USQ and is a national member of the IQA. The team has won the most IQA World Cup titles, winning gold in 2012, 2014, and 2018.
The USNT is currently seeking a social media assistant to help build the brand presence on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
This is a year-round volunteer position. Volunteers will attend meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department as needed. They will have the opportunity to work on a variety of USNT programs and events, including IQA World Cup, IQA Pan-American Games, and USNT training camps.
- Execute social media campaigns for USNT events and programs
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Create proposals for social media campaigns
- Share ideas for social media coverage schedule
- Create and edit social media copy and graphics
- Post on USNT social media accounts as needed this includes: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week
- Available to either attend or be on-call remotely for IQA World Cup weekends and IQA Pan-American Games weekends