USNT Financial Assistant
The US National Team, managed by the USNT Coordinator, is the official quidditch team of the United States. The team is regulated by USQ and is a national member of the IQA. The team has won the most IQA World Cup titles, winning gold in 2012, 2014, and 2018.
The USNT is currently seeking a financial assistant to help oversee the USNT and USNTDA account and assist in fundraising efforts.
This is a year-round volunteer position. Volunteers will attend meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department as needed. They will have the opportunity to work on a variety of USNT programs and events, including IQA World Cup, IQA Pan-American Games, and USNT training camps.
- Create and maintain financial records for the USNT and USNTDA.
- Assist in creation of fundraisers for the USNT and USNTDA.
- Act as a liaison between the USNT program and USQ, collecting and recording receipts and requesting and tracking refunds on behalf of players and staff.
- Experience creating and maintaining a budget for a club, team, organization or business.
- Familiarity with Google Sheets.
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week.
To apply, please fill out this form linked here. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.