USNT Developmental Academy Assistant Coach
The US National Team (USNT), managed by the USNT Coordinator, is the official quidditch team of the United States. The USNT Developmental Academy (USNTDA) is a program within the USNT. It is meant to develop future USNT talent while providing USNT rosters with an athletic and promising group of individuals to work with and against at training camps. The goal of the USNTDA staff is to provide younger generations of athletes with more gameplay structure, experience, and knowledge that they otherwise may not receive.
The USNTDA Assistant Coach reports to the USNTDA Head Coach Azeem Hussain and is responsible for working with him to enhance the performance and skills of the USNTDA.
This is a year-round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department as needed. They will have the opportunity to work on a variety of USNT programs and events, including IQA World Cup, IQA Pan-American Games, and USNT training camps.
- Attend tournaments throughout the year to scout potential players from across the country.
- Review film for tournaments they cannot attend.
- Create scouting reports on players up for consideration for the USNTDA.
TRAINING CAMPS AND CLASS SELECTION
- Create a plan for potential training camps, as needed.
- Assist in running training camp practices and scrimmages.
- Assist the USNTDA head coach in implementing the appropriate strategies to prepare the team in practice.
- Work with the USNT head coach and USNTDA head coach to create the best possible USNTDA class.
To apply, please fill out this form linked here. If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com.