Rulebook Project Member
Reports to Rulebook Project Manager
The Rulebook Project member will help review and revise the current rulebook and casebook for next year. The person in this position will:
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Identify issues with the current rulebook and discuss solutions.
- Identify areas of inconsistent rules enforcement to be addressed in the casebook.
- Passion for the sport and its rules.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Communication skills.
- At least 1 full season in USQ, as either a coach, official, or player.
- At least a basic knowledge of the rules of other sports.
- Listing of your history in quidditch (years as a player/coach/official/volunteer)
- Listing of any applicable areas of expertise including game design or rulebooks from other sports.
- Cover letter describing your interest in the position.
- 500 words or less on the biggest issue(s) you see with the current rulebook, and what you would propose to address it.
Please submit all application materials to email@example.com.