Rulebook Project Member
Reports to Membership Director
The rules team member will help review and revise the current rulebook and casebook for next year. The person in this position will:
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Identify issues with the current rulebook and discuss solutions.
- Identify areas of inconsistent rules enforcement to be addressed in the casebook.
- Passion for the sport and its rules.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Communication skills.
- At least 1 full season in USQ, as either a coach, official, or player.
- At least a basic knowledge of the rules of other sports.
- Listing of your history in quidditch (years as a player/coach/official/volunteer)
- Listing of any applicable areas of expertise including game design or rulebooks from other sports.
- Cover letter describing your interest in the position.
- 500 words or less on the biggest issue(s) you see with the current rulebook, and what you would propose to address it.
Please submit all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.