The partnerships coordinator acts as a liaison between USQ partners and staff. This role is part of the internal events division of the events department.
This division of the events department focuses on planning and implementing USQ’s virtual and in-person events. This includes regional championships and US Quidditch Cup.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks. Travel to conventions is encouraged but not required.
- Create and maintain partnership materials
- Act as liaison between partners and USQ
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Create materials outlining partnership perks
- Help fulfill agreed upon partnership perks for current partners
- Communicate with potential and current partners as needed
- Research businesses USQ could partner with
- Interest in event planning
- Comfortable with communicating via email or phone
- Passion for showcasing the sport to new people
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week,