Member Services Coordinator
Member services coordinators are volunteers within the member services department. The member services department consists of regional development, coach memberships, fan memberships, and member services. Staff in this department work together to assist members in understanding and complying with USQ requirements, as well as getting the most out of their membership.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Answer questions via email from members
- Assist with member administrative projects
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Manage the membership email inbox and all inquiries that come into it
- Liaison between members and staff to get member questions answered
- Help with member services administrative tasks as needed, including managing bulk membership purchases and invoices and tracking team registration requirements
- Comfortable answering questions via email
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- One year of experience with the quidditch community
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings