Livestream Graphic Designer
The livestream graphic designer creates graphics for USQ livestreams. This role reports to the livestream team lead.
This division of the communications department focuses on visually capturing and representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Additionally, focus is placed on the visual assets created by the organization for projects.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Create assets for use during livestreams
- Assist with the design of templates for livestreams
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Create templates for livestream broadcasts
- In conjunction with livestream coordinators, create graphics/visuals for livestreams
- Acquire and maintain archive of team logos for livestream graphics
- Interest in graphic design work
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Canva and other graphic design software, or at least the willingness to learn and become familiar with these platforms
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week including meetings