The livestream coordinator helps plan all aspects of livestream at USQ events. This role reports to the livestream team lead.
This division of the communications department focuses on visually capturing and representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Additionally, focus is placed on the visual assets created by the organization for projects.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Coordinate the livestream at USQ events
- Manage livestream commentator program
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Plan livestream, including technical requirements
- Help create livestream training materials for TD’s
- In conjunction with graphic designers, create assets (graphics/visuals) for livestreams
- In conjunction with social media coordinator, come up with coverage plan for games as needed
- Have familiarity with streaming platforms and other social media platforms
- Interest in video production and livestreams
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings