Leadership Development Coordinator
US Quidditch leadership development coordinators help develop resources for team leaders. These coordinators are volunteers within the member development division of the member services department.
This division of the member services department trains, certifies, develops, and supports team leaders and athletes.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks. Travel is encouraged but not required for this role.
Develop training materials and programs for team leaders
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Create new training opportunities and materials for team leaders, including virtual programs
- Supervise team leader mentorship program
- Collaborate with regional coordinators to distribute info on programs and training opportunities
- Outreach to new team leader prospects
- Assist with team administrative tasks as needed; including helping organize leadership awards
- One year of team leadership experience
- Comfortable frequently answering questions via email, social media, or phone
- Interest in creating materials to help develop and train team leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings