Leadership Development Coordinator
US Quidditch leadership development coordinators help develop resources and host programs for team leaders. These coordinators are volunteers within the member development division of the member services department.
This division of the member services department trains, certifies, develops, and supports team leaders and athletes.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular team and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Develop training materials and programs for team leaders
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Create new training opportunities and materials for team leaders, including virtual programs
- Supervise team leader mentorship program
- Collaborate with regional coordinators to share programs and materials with leaders
- Assist with team administrative tasks as needed including organizing leadership awards
- One year of team leadership experience
- Comfortable frequently answering questions via email, social media, or phone
- Interest in creating materials to help develop and train team leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings