Graphic Design Coordinator
The graphic design coordinator creates graphics for USQ programs and resources. This role reports to the graphic design team lead.
This division of the communications department focuses on visually capturing and representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Additionally, focus is placed on the visual assets created by the organization for projects.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Create assets for use for resources, on-site at events, and other things as requested
- Assist with the design of templates for projects
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Create templates for signs and banners
- Contribute to designing templates for projects including USQ rulebook and annual report
- Assist with other graphic design projects as needed
- Interest in graphic design work
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Canva and other graphic design software, or at least the willingness to learn and become familiar with these platforms
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week including meetings