Grant Writing Coordinator
The Grant Writing Coordinator is a member of the Office of the Executive Director. This role supports the Executive Director with various development related tasks for US Quidditch. This is a year round volunteer position. The development team focuses on fundraising for the organization, including donor relations, donor management, grant writing, and campaigns.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Research grants that USQ may be able to apply for
- Write and edit grant applications
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Draft and edit grant proposals
- Research grant opportunities for USQ
- Gather additional documents and reports for grant applications
- Assist with other aspects of grant applications
- Strong writing skills
- Good research skills
- Attention to detail
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings