Fundraising Campaigns Coordinator
The Fundraising Campaigns Coordinator is a member of the Office of the Executive Director. This role supports the Executive Director with various development related tasks for US Quidditch. This is a year round volunteer position. The development team focuses on fundraising for the organization, including donor relations, donor management, grant writing, and campaigns.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Develop fundraising campaigns
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of USQ’s fundraising plan
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Draft and edit fundraising documents
- Help develop fundraising campaigns
- Edit USQ’s fundraising plan
- Strong writing skills
- Good research skills
- Attention to detail
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings