Fan Membership Coordinator
US Quidditch fan membership coordinators provide administrative support to fan members, including individual, team, and leader members. These coordinators are volunteers within the member relations division of the member services department.
This division of the member services department communicates with and supports developing and existing teams. Additionally, this division provides administrative support for USQ members.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Act as a liaison between fan members and USQ staff
- Keep fan members engaged and informed about USQ through regular communication and special campaigns
- Assist with fan member administrative projects
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Answer questions via email from fan members
- Pitch and write quarterly fan member eblast
- Manage fan member perks
- Assist with recruitment of fan members
- Help with additional fan member administrative tasks as needed
- Comfortable frequently answering questions via email
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 1 hour/week, including occasional meetings