Fan Membership Coordinator
Fan membership coordinators are volunteers within the member services department. They act as liaisons between fan members and USQ employees. The member services department consists of regional development, coach memberships, fan memberships, and member services. Staff in this department work together to assist members in understanding and complying with USQ requirements, as well as getting the most out of their membership.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Act as a liaison between fan members and USQ staff
- Keep fan members engaged and informed about USQ through regular communication and special campaigns
- Assist with fan member administrative projects
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Answer questions via email from fan members
- Pitch and write quarterly fan member eblast
- Manage fan member perks
- Assist with recruitment of fan members
- Help with additional fan member administrative tasks as needed
- Comfortable frequently answering questions via email
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 1 hour/week, including occasional meetings