US Quidditch enrollment coordinators provide administrative support to college members by tracking enrollment. They work together with other team members to ensure all college members/teams have completed their enrollment requirement. These coordinators are volunteers within the member relations division of the member services department.
This division of the member services department communicates with and supports developing and existing teams. Additionally, this division provides administrative support for USQ members.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular team and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Answer questions via email from members about enrollment
- Track enrollment requirements and submissions from college members
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Manage the enrollment email inbox and all submissions that come into it
- Review and confirm all enrollment submissions from college members
- Liaison between teams and staff regarding enrollment tracking
- Communicate with teams or school administration as needed for enrollment needs
- Comfortable answering questions via email
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- One year of experience with the quidditch community
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 3 hours/week, may require more time during peak enrollment submission times