Email Marketing Coordinator
The email marketing coordinator helps plan and implement email communication from USQ to its designated contacts. This role is part of the marketing and PR division of USQ’s communications department.
This division of the communications department focuses on publicizing the sport of quidditch and the activities of USQ to athletes and fan bases and seeks to expand the league’s audience. It also focuses on visually representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Additionally, focus is placed on the internal communication of announcements and projects.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Maintaining USQ email contact lists
- Create and send email blasts
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Update email lists in constant contact as needed
- Prep and schedule bi-weekly email update from USQ
- Send emails on behalf of departments as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week