Donor Relations Coordinator
The Donor Relations Coordinator is a member of the Office of the Executive Director. This role supports the Executive Director with various development team related tasks for US Quidditch. This is a year round volunteer position. The development team focuses on fundraising for the organization, including donor relations, donor management, grant writing, and campaigns.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Act as a liaison between donors and USQ staff
- Build connections and positive relationships between donors and the organization
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Draft and edit donor communications
- Assist with donor engagement and donor perks
- Help to grow the donor base
- Comfortable communicating with individuals and answering questions via email or phone
- Good interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings