The commentator coordinator helps plan commentators for livestreams and also coordinates the commentator training program. This role reports to the livestream team lead
This division of the communications department focuses on visually capturing and representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Additionally, focus is placed on the visual assets created by the organization for projects.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Coordinate commentators for livestreams at USQ events
- Manage livestream commentator program
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Schedule commentators for scheduled livestreams
- Manage livestream commentator program including tracking certification status
- Ensure commentators abide by commentator guidelines
- Interest in video production and livestreams
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with outreach to individuals
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings