College & Club Membership Coordinator
US Quidditch college & club membership coordinators provide administrative support to college and club members, including individual, team, and leader members. They work together with other team members to assist members in understanding and complying with USQ requirements as well as getting the most out of their membership. These coordinators are volunteers within the member relations division of the member services department.
This division of the member services department communicates with and supports developing and existing teams. Additionally, this division provides administrative support for USQ members.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks. Travel is encouraged but not required for this role.
- Answer questions via email from members
- Assist with member administrative projects
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Manage the membership email inbox and all inquiries that come into it; direct questions to the correct coordinator to answer
- Liaison between college and club members and staff to get member questions answered
- Help with member services administrative tasks as needed, including managing bulk membership purchases and invoices and tracking enrollment
- Comfortable answering questions via email
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- One year of experience with the quidditch community
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings