Coach Member Coordinator
US Quidditch coach member coordinators act as representatives for and liaisons to USQ certified coaches. Coach member coordinators are volunteers within the member services department. The member services department consists of regional development, coach memberships, fan memberships, and member services. Staff in this department work together to assist members in understanding and complying with USQ requirements, as well as getting the most out of their membership.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks. Travel is encouraged but not required for this role.
- Act as a liaison between coaches and USQ staff
- Manage the coach membership database
- Maintain coach certification materials and develop additional training resources and opportunities
- Assist with expansion and retention efforts of coaches
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed, including helping manage the coach membership database
- Communicate with coaches and share league updates, gather feedback, and answer questions via email and social media
- Outreach to new coach prospects
- Report on trends from coaches in the quidditch community
- One year of coaching experience
- Comfortable frequently answering questions via email, social media, or phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings