Coach Certification Coordinator
US Quidditch coach certification coordinators act as representatives for and liaisons to USQ certified coaches. These coordinators are volunteers within the member development division of the member services department.
This division of the member services department trains, certifies, develops, and supports team leaders and athletes.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular team and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Act as a liaison between coaches and USQ staff
- Maintain coach certification materials
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed, including helping manage the coach membership database when needed
- Help set and uphold requirements for USQ coach certification program
- Communicate with coaches about certification requirements
- Outreach to new coach prospects
- One year of coaching experience
- Comfortable frequently answering questions via email, social media, or phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings