The branding coordinator supervises all aspects of USQ’s brand. This role is part of the marketing and PR division of USQ’s communications department.
This division of the communications department focuses on publicizing the sport of quidditch and the activities of USQ to athletes and fan bases and seeks to expand the league’s audience. It also focuses on visually representing the sport in a way that is consistent with USQ’s messaging and brand guidelines. Additionally, focus is placed on the internal communication of announcements and projects.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address, be invited to USQ’s Slack workspace, and will attend regular leadership and department meetings. Other perks include opportunities to receive free USQ membership, merchandise, and invites to internal social programs. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Maintaining USQ brand related guides
- Contribute to brand related decisions
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Upkeep USQ’s style guide, brand guide, and editorial guide
- Participate in USQ’s current rebranding project
- Ensure USQ’s brand guidelines are upheld in all announcements, materials, and graphics
- Answer questions from staff about our brand guidelines as needed
- Contribute to changes of USQ’s branding as needed
- One year of experience with marketing and/or PR
- Interest in contributing to the visual and written brand of USQ
- Strong attention to detail
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week