Athlete Development Coordinator
US Quidditch athlete development coordinators help develop resources for athletes. These coordinators are volunteers within the member development division of the member services department.
This division of the member services department trains, certifies, develops, and supports team leaders and athletes.
This is a year round volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks. Travel is encouraged but not required for this role.
Develop training materials and programs for athletes
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Create new training opportunities and materials for athletes
- Communicate with athletes and staff about resources and programs available
- Supervise athlete mentorship program
- Assist with team administrative tasks as needed including helping organize athlete awards
- One year of quidditch experience
- Interest in creating materials to help develop and train athletes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings