USQ Region Changes Announcement
Several USQ regions are being adjusted. This change goes into effect starting in the 2021-22 season for college and club teams.
Based on previous feedback from the quidditch community and discussions amongst the gameplay and region support teams, USQ is moving forward with the following region changes for college/club teams. These changes will go into effect this upcoming season.
- Colorado will be moved from the Midwest region to the West region.
- The Northwest region will merge with the West region.
- Teams from Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming will become West region members.
- USQ aims to re-establish the NW region once team density has increased.
- Teams in New Jersey that are north of Interstate 195 will be moved from the Mid-Atlantic region to the Northeast region.
Here’s what this means for the affected college and club teams:
- You will be considered a member of your new region starting in the 2021-22 season.
- You will have a new regional coordinator . You’ll be hearing from these regional coordinators before the end of the 2020-21 season.
- The Northwest regional coordinator will now be a West regional coordinator.
All teams affected by this change were notified in advance of this announcement via the contact info we have on file. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your regional coordinator(s).