US Quidditch Cup 13 - Open Collegiate Division
US Quidditch Cup 13 has been postponed due to COVID-19. Read more here.
US Quidditch Cup is USQ’s premier event of the season. In 2020, it will be held at Shawnee Sports Complex in partnership with Kanawha County Commission.
This event is for teams competing in the open collegiate division. Competition for the open division will take place just one day, on Saturday. The other two competitive divisions will have games on Sunday.
Here is the club division event.
Here is the collegiate division event.
If you aren't sure where to direct your question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll help get it to the right place.
- Players and teams: contact email@example.com
- Spectators: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers: contact email@example.com
- Referees: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snitch runners: contact email@example.com
- Press: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more on the full event website here.
Attending Official Member Teams
Scores from official games at this event submitted to the USQ website will be displayed here. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
|Date||Team A||Score||Team B||Duration|