IQA World Cup 2020
The IQA World Cup 2020 is co-hosted by the International Quidditch Association, Richmond Region Tourism, and US Quidditch (USQ). It is being held July 13-14, 2020 in Glover Park in Richmond, Virginia. Additional information about this information will be available in Fall 2019. For questions, you can email email@example.com. To see the original announcement, click here.
- Animals (except in the case of service animals) are forbidden from going on synthetic turf fields.
- Golfing or chipping is not permitted on fields. Throwing activities such as hammer, shot, discus, or javelin are prohibited.
- Metal cleats or spikes are not permitted for use on fields; only rubber cleats are permitted for use.
- There should be no digging or pulling of synthetic turf fibers or infill granules. In addition, no digging with feet, hands, or other objects is permitted.
- The following items are not permitted on synthetic turf fields:
- Bicycles, roller skates, strollers, skateboards, etc.
- All food and beverage products (except water), including gum, and shelled seeds or nuts
- Sharp objects such as tent stakes, corner flags, poles, or any other object that could penetrate or damage the surface of the field.
- Suntan lotions, oils, or creams of any kind – please apply sunblock prior to entering turf fields
- All tobacco products
- Fireworks, smoke machines, portable heaters, and any open flame
- Glass bottles/containers
- Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages in or around Henrico County parks, fields, or facilities (including parking lots) is prohibited.
Attending Official Member TeamsNone...yet!
Scores from official games at this event submitted to the USQ website will be displayed here. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date||Team A||Score||Team B||Duration|