Register for the 2020-21 Season
We are opening registration for the 20-21 season now. Membership options are below.
paid Team & Player Memberships
- Team membership: $250
- The team registration fee is being increased to accomodate for the decrease in coach and referee membership costs.
- Registration for regional championships is also still included in team memberships. There are no additional membership fees for those events.
- Adult player membership: $70
- Through June 30, individual player memberships can be purchased at this season’s price of $60 per person.
- Trial player membership: $10
- Next season, trial memberships can be prorated into the cost of an adult player membership. Players who have purchased a trial can upgrade to full membership for $60.
- USQ Cup 14 team registration fee: $450
Free Team & player memberships
- Youth team membership: $0
- Youth player membership: $0
- Coach membership: $0
- Non-playing team staff: $0
Paid referee membership
- Non-player referee membership: $20
free REFEREE MEMBERSHIP
- Playing referee membership: $0
paid fan membership
- Fan membership: $50
- Includes two weekend passes to USQ Cup and a monthly email newsletter with exclusive updates on USQ events, teams, and ways to get involved.
FREE SNITCH RUNNER MEMBERSHIP
- Snitch runner membership: $0
How to Register
To register for next season, fill out this form with what you would like to purchase and staff will follow up with you directly with an invoice to either pay online or with a check.
What if I don't know what team I'm playing for next season? Can I still purchase membership?
Yes! Team affiliation is not binding, and we only ask for the purposes of tracking internally.
Can I buy a bulk order of memberships, even if I don't know who they will be used for next season?
Yes! You can purchase as many memberships as you would like. You don't need to know who they will be used for yet. Later next season, we will issue membership codes and the purchaser can hand them out to whomever needs them on their team. You can even buy memberships to give to people on more than one team. We're flexible!
When do I need to register for the 2020-21 season in order to qualify for nationals?
In previous seasons, teams had to pay the team registration fee and register at least 7 players by September 30 in order to count for bid allocation. For the 2020-21 season, in order to be eligible for nationals, teams need to be registered by February 19, 2021.
Where can I learn more about updates to the season regarding COVID-19?
You can learn more by clicking here.