USQ offers a competitive team membership. Official member teams may register at any point during the year, although membership will always expire on June 30.
US Quidditch membership is open to teams residing within the United States of America. Teams residing in other countries should seek to register with their respective quidditch national governing body. If, throughout the season, it is discovered that a team is not located within the USA, then that team or individual will be at that point barred from the league without refund or eligibility to participate in further events. Any official games played by this team throughout the season will be disqualified.
SEASONAL TEAM MEMBERSHIP - $250
A seasonal, competitive team must be made up of individual USQ members and complete all seasonal team requirements.
- Regular season play and team ranking on USQ website
- Customizable team page on USQ website
- Advertising through USQ communications team
- Ability to use USQ logo and branding on jerseys and other merchandise
- Eligibility to compete for grants
- Free entrance to local Regional Championship
- Ability to qualify for US Quidditch Cup
- Free playing referee membership for your team
- Free coach membership for your team
REGISTER FOR THE 2021-22 SEASON
To Become A USQ Member Team:
- Sign up for a paid individual player or non-playing staff membership first. If you have a membership already, be sure to log-in.
- Once you have logged-in/signed up for an individual membership, click on “My Team” on your dashboard. (Dashboard/log-in can also be found at the top right corner of this page).
- Then click on ‘Upgrade Memberships’ to register your team.
- Review and complete all of the season team requirements by clicking here.
YOUTH QUIDDITCH - Free
USQ currently does not offer a youth team membership. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
We encourage all youth teams to sign up for our free team directory! This is a great way to help make your team known, receive communication from our youth regional coordinators, and help keep you in the loop with quidditch updates. To sign your team up for this free resource, please follow the steps below:
- Create a free account using this link.
- Once an account is created, click on 'My Team'
- Choose 'Register A Free Team'
- You then can sign up your team for the directory!