About US Quidditch
US Quidditch is the national governing body for the sport of quidditch. USQ advances the sport by organizing events and programs that build community and empower all genders to compete together.
A 501(c)3 nonprofit founded in 2010, US Quidditch serves nearly 4,000 athletes on over 150 teams nationwide and provides a range of programs and services. These include hosting regional and national championships; supervising regular season competition; supporting and certifying referees, snitches, and tournament directors; offering grants; and working to expand the sport into younger age groups through outreach programs at the elementary, middle, and high school levels.
Membership in USQ is open to teams and individuals in any age group in the United States.
- We establish the foundation for long-term sustainability through regulations, innovation, and expansion.
- We provide competitive opportunities for every level of athlete.
- We build a safe, inclusive, and respectful community.
- We strive to be a leader in gender inclusivity for all age groups.
- We create meaningful community partnerships.
- We develop and empower future leaders.
We envision a future where every person in the United States is aware of quidditch as a sport and has opportunities to play and engage at all levels.