USQ MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
USQ MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
USQ offers two types of membership:
- TEAM MEMBERSHIPS: for university, secondary school, or community team registration.
- You must complete an individual membership first before signing up for a team membership.
- Official member teams may register as either basic level or tournament level at any point during the year. Please note that all memberships (individual & team) will always expire on June 30.
- Please note that youth teams are only eligible for a free membership/non-competitive membership at this time.
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS: for players, non-playing coaches, non-playing team staff, referees, snitch runners, and fans.
- Please note that all memberships (individual & team) will always expire on June 30.
- Please note that youth player individual membership is not available at this time.
For pricing, benefits, eligibility requirements, and more, click one of the 'membership options' provided at the top of this page. USQ membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. Membership pricing is available on each membership type page.
USQ MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
US Quidditch membership is open to teams and individuals residing within the United States of America. Teams and individuals residing in other countries should seek to register with their respective quidditch national governing body. If, throughout the season, it is discovered that a team or individual is not located within the USA, then that team or individual will be at that point barred from the league without refund or eligibility to participate in further events. Any official games played by this team throughout the season will be disqualified.
Individuals who have split residency and live part-time in the United States may be granted an exception to compete on a USQ team on a case-by-case basis. Exceptions will be based on proof of split residency, extenuating circumstances, and discussion with the other country's national governing body as applicable. Requests for an exception must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for an exception will be evaluated within two weeks of submission, and the exception must be granted before the player registers for USQ membership. Individuals granted an exception to participate on a USQ team may not also compete on a team in another country.
Proof of Enrollment
All players on a collegiate team must attend the same school and must submit proof of enrollment before participating in an official game. Players may submit either an official proof of enrollment from their school’s registrar or an official class schedule showing the player’s full name and that the date of the course falls within the current season. Additional forms of proof of enrollment may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If a player graduates or ceases to be enrolled at their school mid-season, they will not be permitted to play on that collegiate team after their enrollment at that school ends. To see the original announcement, please click here.